This Contract is between Walshs Holiday Park, Roman Bank, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25 1QP (“Walshs Holiday Park”) and any person who makes a booking with Walshs Holiday Park (“You”).
A Contract exists as soon as Walshs Holiday Park has issued a booking confirmation to you. You are responsible for checking carefully the details of the booking to ensure it reflects your wishes. Please inform Walshs Holiday Park of any discrepancy within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation, unless your holiday is due to start within 14 days, in which case Walshs Holiday Park should be informed within 24 hours.
The Terms & Conditions contained in this Contract do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Making a Booking
You are expected to have read the following Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- By telephone on 01754764485 using a credit/debit card
- Using the online booking system at: walshs-skegness.co.uk
- In person at Walshs Holiday Park reception
The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking, and warrants that they are over 21 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form. By making a booking all members of the booking party agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of this Contract. Staff reserve the right to refuse any booking.
Walshs Holiday Park refuses to permit anyone on to site who is a convicted child sex offender or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (‘on the sex offenders register’).
A booking is only secured once the minimum deposit has been received; until this time Walshs Holiday Park reserves the right to release any ‘provisional’ bookings for sale to other guests.
2. The Price of the Holiday & Securing Your Booking
A £100 deposit is required to secure your holiday. The balance is then payable 14 days before the holiday start date. Once you have paid your deposit, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes. All holiday prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you book a holiday with less than 7 days before arrival, you will be required to make full payment at the point of booking.
You can pay your outstanding balance over the phone, in person at reception, or using the online payment system.
The latest check-in time for all accommodation units is 17:00. You should advise Walshs Holiday Park if you are likely to arrive later than 17:00. If we have not heard from you within 24 hours after your expected arrival, Walshs Holiday Park reserves the right to re-let your accommodation.
Accommodation must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of your departure.
Whilst reasonable endeavours will be made to allocate you the unit of your choice, the acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific unit; units requested cannot be guaranteed. The Park Manager reserves the right to re-allocate units accordingly, if required.
Your accommodation number and directions to it will be confirmed upon your arrival at reception.
Should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same unit will be available.
4. Cancellation or Change of the Holiday by You
You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by Walshs Holiday Park. The following cancellation charges will apply:
- Over 14 days – £50
- Under 14 days – Total cost
If you have not arrived by 09:00 on the morning after your break was due to commence, or contacted the Park to confirm when you will arrive, Walshs Holiday Park will assume that the break is cancelled and the total holiday cost will be forfeited.
After you have paid your deposit/ balance you may wish to change some elements of the holiday, e.g. number of people or lead name. This can be done by telephoning Walshs Holiday Park on 01754764485. It is not possible to change the dates with less than 24 hours’ notice or carry bookings from one calendar year to the next.
No refunds can be given if you, or any of your guests, depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless you do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on the part of Walshs Holiday Park, which would justify cancelling the holiday.
5. Cancellation of The Holiday by Walshs Holiday Park
If Walshs Holiday Park is unable to provide the booked holiday, and has to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
6. Termination of a Holiday
Walshs Holiday Park reserves the right to ask guests who contravene any Terms & Conditions within this Contract, or who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the site immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases without refund, and Walshs Holiday Park shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred; the Park Manager’s decision is final.
7. Behaviour & Conduct
By making a booking with Walshs Holiday Park you have entered into a Contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself, and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour and conduct whilst onsite:
- To adhere to all of the Site Information & Rules (these are provided to you in the information pack in all rental units);
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards Walshs Holiday Park, it’s staff and other guests;
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others;
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees;
- Respect the wildlife and nature, as the site is home to many species of, animals, insects, flora and fauna;
- Littering will not be tolerated. Recycle your waste in the appropriate containers in the bin areas provided around the Park – separate bins are available for general waste, glass and paper/cardboard;
- The following are not permitted:
- The use of drones and remote flying cameras;
- Open fires;
- You will not:
- Commit any criminal offence or undertake in any criminal activity;
- Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance;
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon;
- Use any unlawful drugs;
- Create any undue noise or disturbance; or
- Carry on any trade or business.
8. Health & Safety
Walshs Holiday Park takes the wellbeing and safety of its guests very seriously and therefore ask that you comply with the following whilst onsite:
- The speed limit is 5 mph;
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the Park;
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken;
- Only two cars can be parked next to a pitch. All other vehicles must be left in a car park;
- In the unlikely event of a natural disaster or emergency requiring implementation of the Park’s Emergency Action Plan, you will be notified by an alarm sounding; and
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point and the Emergency Assembly Point.
Walshs Holiday Park is a pet friendly site, but if you choose to bring your pet with you, please comply with the following whilst onsite:
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times,
- Clean up after your pets and dispose of the waste in the General Waste bins or the dog bins;
- Do not leave dogs unattended at any time;
- Be aware of other guests onsite who may not be familiar with, or like pets;
- There is a maximum of 2 pets per unit;
Walshs Holiday Park reserves the right to require that an owner removes their pet from the Park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
The following breeds of dog will not be permitted onsite: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro, Dogo Argentino – even if muzzled, as required under current UK Government legislation.
The provision of Wi-Fi is governed by Camping Connect’s terms and conditions as outlined on their website. Walshs Holiday Park can take no responsibility for website content and advises parents to supervise children and set up parental controls to safeguard their activity. Any problems with the supply of Wi-Fi must be addressed to Camping Connect.
11. Damage or Loss
Walshs Holiday Park will take reasonable precautions to protect caravans, but shall not be responsible for loss or accidental damage whatsoever, except as a result of a breach of an obligation on the part of Walshs Holiday Park.
All caravans and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your holiday, please speak to the Park reception team. In most cases they will be able to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay.
Walshs Holiday Park is only able to take action on any complaints that are first brought to the attention of the Reception staff and the Park Manager whilst you are on your holiday. It is necessary for Walshs Holiday Park to impose these limitations such that there is opportunity to solve the problems experienced fairly and effectively.
13. Data Protection
The information supplied by you to complete a booking will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Our Privacy Notice (see below) explains what data we collect, why and for how long it is retained. Walshs Holiday Park may from time to time wish to send you news of offers or events on the Park – if you do not wish to receive any such communications, please inform staff at the time of booking. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984, accepting the booking terms signifies your agreement to these terms.
14. Privacy Notice
Our Privacy Notice, will tell you how we look after your personal data and about your privacy rights. It supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
Last updated June 2019.